Mortgage Administrator – Full time
Salary: From £22000 per annum
An opportunity has become available for a full time Mortgage Administrator to join our busy mortgage and protection brokerage.
As an AR (appointed representative) of the UK’s largest mortgage network, you will have lots of training, support and opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills within the industry.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate professionalism and be comfortable dealing with clients and providers / lenders.
Working as part of the administration team you will provide support for the team of mortgage advisors and our clients. Duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails
- Booking client appointments and collating documentation ahead of meetings
- Invoicing and collecting client payments
- Liaising with mortgage lenders, protection providers and solicitors.to progress cases from application through to completion.
- Uploading client documents to internal and provider systems.
- Prompt escalation of issues as appropriate to ensure speedy resolution.
- Pro-actively updating clients, maintaining strong relationships and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Complying with regulatory guidelines and codes of conduct, to include MCOB, GDPR, AML and Treating Customers Fairly.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business
Skills & knowledge
- Administration experience in a previous role
- Experience within the mortgage industry – preferred, but not essential for the right candidate
- CeMap qualification – preferred but not essential
- Strong customer service skills and confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills in order to deal professionally and competently with third parties, clients and colleagues, verbally, in written form and in person.
- Able to work well under pressure and manage time efficiently – essential to meet deadlines
- Ability to resolve problems quickly & efficiently.