Limetree is an established whole of market mortgage brokerage based in Cambridge.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our head office for a Mortgage Administrator. The position has become available due to expansion and is a full time role working Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
- Provide mortgage administration support for the team of mortgage advisers
- Chase the client case from application through to completion.
- Liaise with lenders, insurance companies, solicitors and clients ensuring requirements met such as medical examinations, obtaining further evidence for lenders, completion of questionnaires
- Scanning client documents to internal and third party systems
- Complete daily tasks in accordance with agreed internal service levels, working with colleagues to prioritise accordingly and keep line manager informed of any issues
- Ensure accurate input of new leads and converted cases to the internal systems and spreadsheets.
- Recording and tracking progress on internal systems, ensuring records are updated in line with the company’s record keeping and file requirements
- Ensuring acceptance terms and mortgage offers are received as promptly as possible and checking these against application/illustration
- Pro-actively update clients with regards their mortgage applications, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Keeping advisers appraised of progress in relation to their cases, promptly identifying and highlighting any issues and working with them towards resolution.
- Case ownership where required to overcome any difficulties that may arise with specific cases.
- Adhering at all times to the principles of “treating customers fairly”
- Ensure CPD is undertaken and documented in line with company and FCA requirements
- General office administration to support the team
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business
What we require from you:
- CeMap qualification – preferred but not essential
- Minimum 12 months experience within the mortgage industry preferred, but not essential, for the right candidate
- Good general understanding of mortgage and life related products and legislation
- Excellent communication skills in order to deal professionally and competently with third parties, clients and the advisors, both verbally, in written form and in person.
- You should be able to work well under pressure using your own initiative, on your own as well as part of a team
- The ability to manage time efficiently and strong prioritising skills are essential
- Motivation and strong work ethic
What we provide you:
- Trusted brand in mortgage advice in Cambridge area
- Ongoing training and support
- State of the art back office system with administration support
- Please send CV and covering letter via email by clicking the link below.