As well as the blog posts on the Limetree website, we have written guides to help you understand key financial topics:
- For a general introduction to mortgages, our Mortgage Guide explains the important things that you need to know. For example, what are the different types of rate and mortgage? What about mortgage fees? What insurance is a legal requirement when you get a mortgage?
- The guide to insurance explains the different types of life insurance and building and contents insurance. It also helps you to understand investment plans for paying off interest-only mortgages.
- To understand the criteria that buy-to-let lenders use to calculate how much you can borrow, you can download our buy-to-let guide.
We also have guides to help you understand the processes of moving home and applying for a mortgage:
- The 6 Part Mortgage Process explains how Limetree guides you through applying for a mortgage, right up to completing your house move. And it doesn’t stop there – our review service makes sure that when a preferential rate deal comes to an end, you move onto the best deal next.
- The guide to selling your home lays out the seven steps involved in selling your property if you use an estate agent.
- Our Conveyancing Guide covers in detail the legal processes involved in buying or selling property.
And if those guides don’t cover what you want to know about mortgages, insurance or moving house – contact Limetree and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.